The Company is seeking a responsible, organized, deadline oriented, self-starter to efficiently manage the Production Office Desk. Will be responsible for coordinating calendars and meetings, preparing and distributing confidential and time sensitive documents, attendance tracking, and other general clerical duties as assigned by department supervisor. Will be the administrative contact person for all production departments. Must be able to communicate fully in both English and Spanish. Must possess excellent attention to detail. Ability to work as part of a team is essential. Individual will be actively involved in the Company Safety program. Requires at least 1 year of clerical/receptionist experience, preferably in a production environment. Must have High School diploma or GED.
· Coordinates production meetings, prepares and distributes agendas and other meeting materials, recording and transcribing minutes.
· Will prepare, manage, file and track all production department paperwork.
· Proactively establishes, and maintains highly organized filing system; files correspondence and other records.
· Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
· Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
· Performs other duties as assigned by department supervisor.
· Ability to communicate within a multi-cultural Company.
· Work with all production department Supervisors and employees.
· Work as part of a team to function effectively as a group.
· Communicate effectively and professionally.
· Participate in Company and department safety programs and trainings.
· Comply with and enforce Company Policies and Procedures.
To perform this job successfully, applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
· Three to five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
· Keystroke a minimum of 50 wpm.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
· Acute attention to detail.
· Commitment to excellence and high standards.
· Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
· Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
· Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
· Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels. Must be able to speak, understand, read and write in English and Spanish.
Have the ability to interpret rules, regulations and procedures. Ability to accurately provide instructions to department is essential. Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
Work for a full shift from a sitting position.
Excellent medical benefits provided.
Work in conditions that are regularly noisy, wet, have a variety of odors.
Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.